Families Know Best is a voluntary parent advisory group. Families Know Best seeks input from families of children with disabilities and chronic health conditions. Participating families are asked to fill out quarterly online or print surveys about the services they receive. Information gained through these surveys is shared with Family SHADE organizations, policy makers and agencies statewide.
How it works:
- Fill out the brief form below.
- Every quarter you will receive a short survey on a variety of topics.
- All responses are kept confidential.
- Families will receive a gift card to thank them for their participation!
- We will post updates on the website to let you know how the information gathered
by Families Know Best is being used to improve services in Delaware.
Families Know Best Brochures (available in English and Spanish)