Delaware’s 25th Annual Inclusion Conference – March 13
This year’s event is being held on March 13, 2019 at the Dover Downs Hotel, Dover, Delaware.
Keynote: Solutions for Equitable Access—Elizabeth Berquist
In addition to the Keynote, you will able to register and attend one of six workshops:
- From Exploration to Full Implementation: Using Universal Design for Learning to Meet the Needs of ALL Students—Elizabeth Berquist
- Trauma Responsive Approaches Across the Tiers—Lynne DeSousa
- Using a Coaching Interaction Style in Early Childhood Intervention—M’Lisa Shelden and Dathan Rush
- Informing Instruction and Decision-Making in the Provision of Accessible Educational Materials (AEM)—Linda Bastiani Wilson
- Join the Revolution: Communication Through Writing for Students with Significant Disabilities—Janet Sturm
- Optimizing Learning Environments for Bilingual Learners with Special Educational Needs—Cristina Sanchez-Lopez
Register early, as space is limited and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t delay!
Location: Dover Downs 1131 N DuPont Highway Dover, DE 19901
For more information: Delaware Inclusion Conference