Family SHADE Mini-Grant Program
The Parent Information Center of Delaware, through the Family Support and Healthcare Alliance Delaware (Family SHADE) project, is accepting applications from organizations to implement and/or develop innovative strategies to improve the Title V Maternal and Child Health Bureau’s National Performance Measures for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs.
NATIONAL PERFORMANCE MEASURES (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF)
- Performance Measure 6 (Developmental Screening)
Percent of children, ages 9 through 35 months, who received developmentally appropriate services in a well-coordinated early childhood system.
- Performance Measure 11 (Access to Medical Home)
Percent of children with and without special health care needs, ages 0 through 17, who have a medical home.
- Performance Measure 12 (Transition to Adult Healthcare)
Percent of adolescents with and without special health care needs, ages 12 through 17, who received services to prepare for the transition to adult health care.
- Performance Measure 15 (Adequate Insurance)
Percent of children, ages 0 through 17, who are continuously and adequately insured.
Children and youth, ages 0-17, with special health care needs.
- Community-serving non-profit organizations (must show proof of 501(c)3 status).
- Minimum of one year of experience serving children and youth with special healthcare needs.
Total Available Funding: $100,000
Number of Awards: 4
Maximum Grant Award Amount: $25,000