To view a list of summer camps offered in the summer of 2020, please click HERE.
Connecting the Dots: A Guide to Finding Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities and Special Health Care Needs in Delaware.
Connecting the Dots: CTDbooklet.pdf (link opens in a new tab/window)
Dental Provider Information and Guide: A list of community dental resources including those who accept Medicaid.
State of Delaware Dental Resource Guide: Dental Resource Guide
Rec4All: Recreational Resources for the Entire Disabilities Community in Delaware
View the Rec4All Calendar of Events at http://delautism.org/GroupsEvents/Rec4All.aspx.
Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC): The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is a one-stop access point for aging and disability information and resources in Delaware.
- Learn more about the resources available in Delaware
- Decide what services would be best for you, or someone you know
- Get help in finding the services that you need
Visit ADRC website at www.delawareadrc.com
DE Network for Excellence in Autism (DNEA) – Autism Resource Guides:
The DNEA developed a total of seven (7) resource guides:
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Concerns for Autism
- Early Childhood Intervention System
- Developmental & Autism Evaluations
- Early Intervention Services
- Interventions for Autism
- Resources & Supports in Delaware
These family resource guides, available in both English and Spanish, are located on the DNEA website.