You’ll be glad that you joined Family SHADE!
Membership is free and carries the following benefits:
- Meet and collaborate with others who are living and working with children with disabilities or chronic healthcare conditions
- Gain exposure for your organization through the Family SHADE website and app
- Provide input on the goals and strategic direction of Family SHADE as a voting member
- Participate in relevant trainings and seminars (Many trainings are offered to Family SHADE members at no charge.)
- Be eligible for Family SHADE funding opportunities
Exciting News for Family SHADE Members!!
FREE Meeting Space is Available in Sussex!
Family SHADE had partnered with the Sussex County Health Coalition (SCHC) in an effort to increase outreach in both Kent and Sussex counties. This unique partnership will increase the capacity of member organizations to serve children and youth with special healthcare needs and their families downstate. The following are the benefits available to Family SHADE member organizations:
- Use of work space in Georgetown Sussex County Health Coalition Office – Desk provided and access to WIFI (scheduled in advance)
- Use of Large Conference Area – seats 22 and can be used as both a meeting space or training space (scheduled in advance)
- Use of Private Consultation Room and Media Center – for Skype and Zoom meetings or private meeting with a family – seats 6 to 8 comfortably (scheduled in advance)
- Access to building after business hours – Can hold evening meetings/trainings (scheduled in advance)
- Use of Kitchen – Full refrigerator, stove and microwave
Family SHADE Members who are interested in using the space, free of charge, please complete the following reservation form and submit to the SCHC: Reservation Form.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Family SHADE: email@example.com or 1-855-755-SHADE (1-855-755-7423).