Children’s Hospital Association – Measuring Health Equity Webinar- August 13
Children’s Minnesota developed the Pediatric Health Equity Dashboard to track and display disparities in patient care. They began with the belief that disparities represent preventable harm. In this journey, they have identified systemic processes and structures that promote disparities. This has provided the context for discussion and development of quality improvement initiatives to address structural racism that tends to be hidden when data is not readily available.
- Describe the development of an equity dashboard utilizing real data and developing consumable visualizations to enhance awareness
- Discuss key attributes for measures related to health equity and the pros and cons of different examples
- Describe the challenges of developing quality improvement initiatives, internal efforts and engaging the community to drive meaningful and sustainable change
- Emily Chapman, MD | Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer
- Bobbie Carroll, RN, MHA | Vice President, Quality
- Kelly Kennedy, BA | Quality and Patient Safety Data Consultant
When: Thursday, August 13th, 2020 from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
For more information and to register, please click HERE.