RITA-T Team at UMass Medical School – Zoom Training – March 11
The RITA-T Team at UMass Medical School is hosting a Zoom Training.
Come learn more about the RITA-T and become reliably trained to administer it and score it in your practice/program. Be the change!
About this Event
Early Identification of Autism: Training on the RITA-T (Rapid Interactive Screening Test for Autism in Toddlers) and setting up a two-level autism screening in your practice/program
• Early signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Autism Screening tools
• Overview and introduction of the RITA-T
• Early Intervention/RITA-T model
• Primary care pediatrics model
• Ongoing Study for Validation of RITA-T through Telehealth
• RITA-T reliable training
• CME credits