Philanthropy Delaware/CEO Conversations: Corporate Philanthropy – June 1
CEO Conversations: Corporate Philanthropy – June 1 at 3:30 PM
Join the Philanthropy Delaware network for the CEO Conversation to be held on Tuesday, June 1 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Philanthropy Delaware CEO, Tynetta Brown, will host a panel discussion between corporate philanthropists in Delaware. Attendees will:
- Connect with peers in the network,
- Learn more about Delaware’s corporate philanthropy and corporate social responsibility practices.
- Amy Walls, Discover Financial Services
- Jenn Cho, Barclays US Consumer Bank
- Beverly Morris, Corteva Agriscience
This event is open to all Philanthropy Delaware stakeholders – both members and guests.
We encourage you to submit questions ahead of time! Please contact Director of Engagement, Melissa Micek, at melissa@philanthropydelaware.
To register for this event, please click HERE!