Brain Injury Association of DE/American Red Cross Reconnection Workshops Overview – Support for Military Related Caregivers of Brain Injury Survivor – October 12
Brain Injury Association of DE
American Red Cross Reconnection Workshops Overview – Support for Military Related Caregivers of Brain Injury Survivor – October 12 at 2:20 PM
American Red Cross
Judy Reabe, Service to Armed Forces Regional Manager
- This interactive webinar will highlight resources and programs available for Military related family members caring for Brain Injury patients and survivors.
- The facilitator will be joined by a licensed mental health provider to share an overview of all current American Red Cross workshops available to Military related caregivers and Brain Injury survivors.
- The participants will gain a better understanding of resources available to assist them as they care for their loved ones.
- The licensed mental health provider will lead participants through activities.
- This webinar will include shareable links to programs and resources related to isolation, identity issues and personal wellness.
To register, please click HERE!