To view a list of summer camps offered in the summer of 2022, please click here:
Dental Provider Information and Guide
A list of community dental resources including those who accept Medicaid.
InsureKidsNow.gov also has a searchable directory of dentists: InsureKidsNow Dental Directory:
Fillable Form: Form that parents can fill out before bringing their child to the dentist. This form allows them to arrive at their appointment with necessary information for the dentist.
Rec4All: Recreational Resources for the Entire Disabilities Community in Delaware
View the Rec4All Calendar of Events at Delaware Autism.
Delaware Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is a one-stop access point for aging and disability information and resources in Delaware.
- Learn more about the resources available in Delaware
- Decide what services would be best for you, or someone you know
- Get help in finding the services that you need
Visit ADRC website at www.delawareadrc.com
DE Network for Excellence in Autism (DNEA) – Autism Resource Guides:
The DNEA developed a total of seven (7) resource guides:
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Concerns for Autism
- Early Childhood Intervention System
- Developmental & Autism Evaluations
- Early Intervention Services
- Interventions for Autism
- Resources & Supports in Delaware
These family resource guides, available in both English and Spanish, are located on the DNEA website.