Many educational strategies are available to children with disabilities that build on your child’s strengths. Understanding these strategies can help you work with the school to figure out what’s right for your child. Learn more about the educational strategies you’re most likely to encounter and how you can learn more about the strategies that work best for your child.
- ACCESS: Adapting Curriculum and Classroom Environments for Student Success
- AIM: Accessible Instructional Materials
- Delaware Assistive Technology Initiative (DATI)
- Delaware Positive Behavior Support Program
- Educational Strategies for Children with Autism
- SPEACS – Systematic Processes for Enhancing and Accessing Communication Supports