Children and Families First is a non-profit organization. Staff provides social, educational, and mental health programs throughout the state, as well as connect families to appropriate services within their communities and provide referrals for child care and respite care. Some of their programs include:
- Online database of childcare providers
- Online database of respite care providers
- Seaford House serves kids ages 12 to 17 who have been diagnosed with emotional or behavioral health issues. Youth are referred to the program by the Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services.
- Functional Family Therapy is offered to youth between the ages of 11 and 18 and their families who are struggling with behavioral problems and family conflict. Services are provided statewide, and are primarily delivered in the family’s home or other community-based settings. There is no cost to participate.
- Outpatient Counseling Services for youth and their families in Kent and Sussex Counties. The program includes individual and family therapy, case management, psychosocial groups, and psychiatric services.
Statewide Administrative Office
Children & Families First
2005 Baynard Boulevard
Wilmington, DE 19802
302-658-5177 (in NCC, DE)
800-220-3092 (outside NCC, DE)