Delaware CarePlan, Inc. is a nonprofit organization providing the following services:
- Ensures there is an advocate available to individuals with disabilities
- Consults with parents, relatives and guardians concerning lifetime plans and protective services.
- Creates a means to provide financial and social support beyond a parent’s lifetime.
- Encourages families to set aside funds for their family members with a disability — funds that cannot be considered as assets or income that would disqualify them from crucial governmental benefits.
- Allows families to fund trusts
- Serves as trustee
- Provides attorneys with model trust documents and information that protects the beneficiary.
2 So. Augustine St., Suite B
Wilmington, DE 19804