Delaware's state-run agencies are a valuable resource in your search for information and services. Most agencies are known as "divisions" and are part of a "department" that serves a particular purpose for the residents of Delaware. Many agencies provide services and financial assistance to individuals with disabilities and chronic health condition. Eligibility requirements and applications for each program vary.
Call Family SHADE at 1-855-755-7423 if you need assistance.
- Birth to Three: Child Development Watch
- Delaware Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DODHH)
- Division for the Visually Impaired (DVI)
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Services (DDDS)
- Division of Family Services (DFS)
- Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance (DMMA)
- Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services (DPBHS)
- Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Physical Disabilities (DSAAPD)
- Division of Social Services (DSS)
- Division of Social Services (DSS): ASSIST
- Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health (DSAMH)
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)